While playing Dragons and Titans, you may receive an error message. To help our team review your findings and find the cause of this issue, please send us your Unity Web Player log file. You may follow the instructions below to find this file.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Send the Unity log immediately after an error occurs, and before you reload Dragons and Titans to play again. Otherwise, the error log will get overwritten and will not have the error information to help the development team find the source of the problem.
1. Click this ‘Windows button’ in the bottom left of your screen.
2. In the search bar, paste the following: %temp%\unitywebplayer\log
3. Create a shortcut to this log folder on your desktop to make gathering logs any future Unity Web Player logs a bit easier.
3. Inside the log folder, you will see 2 different types of text files. One will begin with ‘manager_’ and the second will begin with ‘log_’
4. Find and copy the most recent version of the ‘ log_’ text document.
5. Please attach them in a support request.
1. Click the ‘Finder’.
2. Click ‘Go’ in the Finder Bar toolbar on the top of your screen.
3. Press and hold the ‘Alt/Option’ key to reveal the ‘Library’ option
4. While ‘Alt/Option’ is being held, click ‘Library’
5. Click ‘Logs’ > ‘Unity’. You will then see 2 files: ‘Player.log’ and ‘WebPlayer.log’
6. Copy ‘Player.log’ and ‘WebPlayer.log’ to an easily accessible location, like your desktop.
7. Please attach them in a support request.
Still need help? Our support staff is happy to assist! Please submit a support request here.